With over 2,000 clients and offices across the world, Market Track enables global retailers, brands, manufacturers, agencies, and brokers to analyze their advertising, promotional, and pricing intelligence initiatives. We are committed to growing our client’s competitive business intelligence through the strategic use of data, with the end goal of driving stronger brand identity, improved advertising messaging, and optimized cross-channel pricing.
The Recruitment Specialist will join the Global Recruitment Team out of Market Track’s Chicago headquarters and be responsible for multiple facets of the talent acquisition function for US and Canada. This individual will assist with identifying & hiring top talent for the organization, ensuring that proper procedures are followed from the job requisition approval stage through the new hire onboarding stage, and maintaining accurate information in our applicant tracking system and other data repositories for reporting purposes.
- Facilitate the job requisition approval process and both create and assign job requisitions in our applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Perform detailed job intake sessions with hiring managers in order to construct the ideal candidate profile.
- Implement recruitment strategies that may include tactics such as monitoring applicant flow from job requisitions posted through internal and external channels, re-engaging past applicants in our ATS, conducting passive talent sourcing searches, generating employee referrals, etc.
- Source, screen and present qualified candidates for further consideration.
- Coordinate phone and face-to-face meetings between interviewers and candidates, as well as obtain interview feedback from both parties.
- Drive the job offer approval process and craft offer letters and onboarding documents.
- Assist with first-day logistics for new hires and help ensure that all their tools, systems, etc. are in-place.
- Capture and document all search activity in our ATS and all other relevant data points for various scheduled and ad hoc reports.
- Create a positive experience for our hiring managers and candidates, regardless of the outcome.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1 year of recruitment or recruitment coordinator experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneDrive
- Prior experience working with applicant tracking systems
- Boolean, LinkedIn, and other search technique skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.