With over 2,000 clients and offices across the world, Market Track enables global retailers, brands, manufacturers, agencies, and brokers to analyze their advertising, promotional, and pricing intelligence initiatives. We are committed to growing our client’s competitive business intelligence through the strategic use of data, with the end goal of driving stronger brand identity, improved advertising messaging, and optimized cross-channel pricing.
This is the perfect opportunity to learn Market Research. As a Bilingual Operations Associate, you will be a part of our Ad Dynamics team that is responsible for advertising collection and processing. If you have strong computer skills (Microsoft Office), are detail oriented, are bilingual in both French and English, and like to learn new systems and processes, we would love to hear from you.
- Ensure ads are received and processed in the most-timely and cost-effective way possible.
- Follow up on missing print / digital materials.
- Report on status, coverage, volume, and other metrics.
- Prepare documents for internal management, external contacts, and clients.
- Assist in improving/developing new processes.
- Assist or lead special projects.
- Daily tasks could consist of reviewing French and English TV or Radio spots, scanning or downloading ads, entering ads into our proprietary system, QC / validation, and investigating / resolving issues.
- Communicate effectively with team members, managers, and other operational teams.
- Associate degree or higher
- 0-1 years of experience or interest in business, market research, or related field
- Fluency in French & English
- Experience and accuracy working with data preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills
- Follows through with all assignments and meets deadline
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively with a team
- Efficient time management, prioritization, and organization
- Embraces process changes
- Flexibility in learning and managing multiple job functions
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.