With over 2,000 clients and offices across the world, Market Track enables global retailers, brands, manufacturers, agencies, and brokers to analyze their advertising, promotional, and pricing intelligence initiatives. We are committed to growing our client’s competitive business intelligence through the strategic use of data, with the end goal of driving stronger brand identity, improved advertising messaging, and optimized cross-channel pricing.
The Human Resources System Administrator will be responsible for planning, project coordination, and ongoing administration of all Human Resources Information Systems. They will also take lead on gathering, organizing, and reporting on the data found in those systems.
- Develops and maintains a human resource information system that meets the organization's personnel information needs.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Provides HR systems support business wide through integration reporting.
- Assists with the design, selection, and implementation or modification of HRIS and other HR computer solutions.
- Manages maintenance and accuracy of employee data for reporting and distribution.
- Ensures services are in compliance with professional standards, state, and federal regulatory requirements related to recordkeeping and reporting.
- Assists with system implementations, integration with internal and external technologies, partnering with HR colleagues to create end user training and provide ongoing technical support and maintenance.
- Manages day-to-day system activities to support HR, Payroll, etc.
- Serves as an interface between internal and external customers and functional team members.
- Acts as the primary contact with the software solution providers and coordinate testing and implementation of system upgrades and integrations with Market Track specific system customizations.
- Works closely with outsourced and third-party providers to create integration and interfaces.
- Develops user procedures, guidelines, and documentation; trains clients and end users.
- Assists in the development of consistent and standardized processes and services.
- Participates on committees and special projects and seeks additional responsibilities.
- Team Management
- Business Acumen
- Critical Evaluation
- Ethical Practice
- Advanced Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Systems, or Information Technology
- 5 years of related IT/HRIS experience
- Experience in supporting a variety of HR applications including: payroll, time/attendance, talent management, compensation, and recruitment
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Training/experience in HRIS systems is preferred
- Proven experience with a variety of HR software solutions; ADP experience a plus
- A working knowledge of the HRMS software applications/products used
- Manage operation of tasks proficiently, efficiently, and with full accountability for results, primarily focusing on responsibilities of: HR technology support, maintenance, and security
- Excellent project management and written & verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.