With over 2,000 clients and offices across the world, Market Track enables global retailers, brands, manufacturers, agencies, and brokers to analyze their advertising, promotional, and pricing intelligence initiatives. We are committed to growing our client’s competitive business intelligence through the strategic use of data, with the end goal of driving stronger brand identity, improved ad messaging, and optimized cross-channel pricing.
The Team Director, Account Management is a dynamic and insightful leader who is accountable and responsible for the business and relationships with multiple clients and for mentoring and developing the team which is managing and growing the business. You will develop and manage strategic relationships through relationship management and value creation, and work across various levels within an organization to understand the business strategy.
THE JOB LOCATION
We’re looking for candidates that currently live in the Chicago, IL area and can work primarily from our office in the Willis Tower.
- Seeks to understand client’s needs in the context of the broader business issue(s) and is able to design solutions to address those objectives.
- Is proactive in establishing and maintains ongoing relationships with key clients and decision makers at clients. Develops and broadens relationships within client accounts.
- Is fully knowledgeable and agile in Market Track’s solutions and develops a particular expertise in linking and integrating data to address client business issues.
- Develops account plans and leads the team in implementation of those plans; identifies potential shortfalls and/or potential new opportunities and is flexible/nimble in creating and revising plans to ensure objectives are met.
- Develops and mentors team members to build cross-solution knowledge and client/industry knowledge to better understand and meet client business challenges.
- Provides strategic insights and actionable recommendations that positively affect client’s business, and brings storytelling experience to delivery.
- Is proactive in finding and developing new opportunities and focuses on growing and building the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree with a passion for marketing, sales, business and customer engagement.
- A minimum of 4-6 years of experience with account leadership/ management experience.
- A successful track record in client relationship development and growth.
- To be 100% client focused, solutions-oriented and results driven, with great presentation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel 25% domestically.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.