As a DevOps Engineer you’ll automate, automate, and automate – delivering a modern, lean approach to maintaining our big data SaaS application and to support our developers. Working on the DevOps team, you will drive efforts to build, support and import our tools for deployment, continuous integration and automated testing. You’ll also drive continuous improvement of our tooling and build platform to speed up feedback loops, shift testing and shorten the deployment cycles. Technically, you’ll be well versed in continuous delivery and continuous integration and expert in the tooling we use such as Git, AppVeyor, Teraform, Ansible and Jenkins. You will also be exposed to technology such as Python, C#, MongoDB, Postgres and many others.
- Optimizing database(s) for performance, scalability, reliability
- Maintaining deployment infrastructure and developing infrastructure management tools
- Maintaining overall cloud infrastructure and development cloud management tools
- Building infrastructure tools and frameworks to run 360pi business logic
- Providing expertise and coordinating implementation of reporting features
- Creating and documenting plans for system administration, disaster recovery
- Participating in 360pi agile process by acting as Scrum Master for infrastructure
Key Interfaces: Product Development, Product Management, Services
- 5+ years of experience in database development
- Strong architectural skills using Python, Java, C#, Ruby or other object oriented languages
- Experience in administration of MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle or other databases
- Deep knowledge of how indexes, schema design, and server platforms influence performance
- Ability to detect and troubleshoot CPU,memory,I/O, disk space and other resource contention.
- Strong knowledge of backup, restore, fail over and other administrative tasks
- Expert experience in implementing operational automation
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.