The Customer Engagement Manager is a dynamic and insightful professional who is accountable and responsible for the relationships and business success of multiple customers. You will develop and manage strategic relationships, working across various levels within your customers’ organizations to understand and assist their business strategies. You will help grow and retain our customer business by building an understanding of Market Track’s key offerings and how these can be used to address your customers’ unique business challenges. Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Lead Market Track customer implementation projects: document requirements; create and manage project plans; deliver product training; meet implementation milestones, secure project sign-off and provide post-implementation support.
- Manage customer expectations and ensure successful customer adoption of the Market Track solution.
- Develop customized account plans for each customer and lead the execution of those plans, outlining service delivery and growth strategies for existing and potential relationships.
- Take ownership and accountability for ensuring customer growth, satisfaction, and retention with assigned accounts.
- Uncover and mitigate any risk that threatens your customers' growth, satisfaction and success.
- Discuss the changing business terrain that customers face and align strategic initiatives with those needs, including with executive-level audiences.
- Provide prospect, customer and market feedback and enhancement requests as input to the Market Track Product Management function.
To succeed, you need:
- A Bachelor’s degree and a passion for customer engagement, sales, business, and marketing.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a customer engagement role in one of the following industries: competitive research, market research, advertising, marketing, or business intelligence.
- A successful track record in relationship development or business growth, and a passion for both.
- Experience in value-based selling or consultative solution selling.
- Exceptional analytical skills, verbal & written communication, and presentation skills.
Who is Market Track?
Market Track delivers powerful data-driven insights and competitive intelligence to the global retail, brand and advertising markets through our innovative, analytics platform. With over 1700 customers globally, we are the leading provider of actionable data and insights into advertising spend comparisons, competitive promotions, multi-channel pricing, as well as anti-counterfeiting, grey market abatement, MAP monitoring and other brand protection solutions. As a high growth company, we are looking to grow our Customer Engagement team with motivated and experienced people who bring passion to building and growing customer relationships.